Registration for the 2017 season is now open.
First-time users should click on the button above and use the following instructions to create their profile.
- Click the "Click Here to Register" link in the box titled New Users.
- Type in your GHIN number and Last Name. Please note that to register for most RIGA competitions and you MUST have your GHIN # entered in your profile.
- Click Register.
- Please update missing fields and inaccurate information. (Junior information is only required for junior participants based on date of birth provided.)
- Review the GHIN Software License Agreement and click "Agree" to continue.
Unaffiliated Amateurs - that are looking to play in the Amateur Championship or Public Links
- When creating a profile, select "Register without a GHIN Number".
If you are trying to enter a Senior Event and are having difficulty, please make sure your Date of Birth is listed in your profile
Entering the Rhode Island Open, choose the entry option "Register without a GHIN Number" and be sure that "Professional" is indicated within the player profile.
Any personal information that an individual provides to the RIGA (mailing address, email address, etc.) is used by the RIGA to keep individuals informed about RIGA member benefits, programs and services through newsletter mailings, email communications, and to provide other subscriptions as desired by the individual. Under no circumstances does the RIGA provide or sell this information to any third party.