The Rhode Island Golf Association is an association of Member Clubs. Individual members of a member club have the ability to join the RIGA and be eligible to participate in RIGA events. The RIGA conducts championships for Men and Women for higher level golfers and Weekly events that are intended to be more social.
There are different methods available to join the RIGA:
1) The following clubs will be auto billing their members, therefore you will NOT have to go online and register: Alpine CC, Carnegie Abbey Club, Kirkbrae CC, Ledgemont CC, Lincoln CC, Metacomet CC, Point Judith CC, Potowomut GC, Quidnessett CC, Shelter Harbor GC, Valley CC and Wannamoiset CC.
2) The following clubs include the RIGA Member Program in your Club Dues: Cranston CC, Fenner Hill GC, Jamestown GC and Swansea CC.
3) All other RIGA Member Clubs will be able to register online OR you will receive a RIGA card in the mail or pick up a card at your Club Pro Shop, that you can fill out and send back to the RIGA with a check.
Click here to download a membership application
Note: When registering online, a player needs to sign-in and to register there is a button "RIGA Annual Membership". Click on it to register.
First-time users should click on the button above and use the following instructions to create their profile.
- Click the "Click Here to Register" link in the box titled New Users.
- Type in your GHIN number and Last Name. Please note that to register and you MUST have your GHIN # entered in your profile.
- Click Register.
- Please update missing fields and inaccurate information. (Junior information is only required for junior participants based on date of birth provided.)
- Review the GHIN Software License Agreement and click "Agree" to continue.